Friday, July 15, 2011


Little Me Preschool is conveniently located at 2238 E Lennox Lane in Saratoga Springs, Utah (just off of 500 W and Pioneer Crossing and just 5 minutes from I-15)

Little Me Preschool is pleased to offer individualized instruction for each student through a multi-sensory approach. Classes are being offered for 3 and 4 year-olds.

Classes begin August 29th!



The Open House is scheduled for August 6th from 11:00-1:00. Everyone is invited to come and tour the preschool as well as to meet me and ask questions! Refreshments will be served.

2 comments:

  1. I have a daughters Ella who is 4. She will be Attending preschool again this fall. I am new to the area and looking for a preschool I would like to send her to. Could I come tour yours? 8015923570

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this an open to the public preschool open house? We are just starting our search for preschools for our 4 year old.

    ReplyDelete